In this episode of the Ottawa Entrepreneurs podcast, Pat hosts Catherine Clark.
Catherine is the owner of Catherine Clark Communications. They perform a wide spectrum of communication work, but specialize in video production and media and public speaking training.
Catherine’s backstory is quite unique, being the daughter of former Canadian Prime Minister, Joe Clark. Here are some highlights from our conversation:
- Catherine’s background and how it has benefited her career.
- The connections she’s made over the years and what she’s learned from them.
- The challenges she’s encountered with her business to date.
- How Catherine chooses her connections.
- How she’s applied the lessons she’s learned over the years to her interviews and discussions.
- Why Catherine went into business for herself.
- Her advice to entrepreneurs who are struggling with time management.
You can read more about Catherine Clark Communications here: Catherine Clark Communications