In this episode of the Ottawa Entrepreneurs podcast, Pat hosts Ed Hansen from Hansen Lawn & Gardens.
Hansen Lawn and Gardens was established in 1988 and are one of Ottawa’s most established and respected landscape companies. They pride themselves on professional, high quality products and services at affordable pricing.
Ed shares his 25+ years of insights in the landscaping industry. He covers the following.
- What the landscape market looked like 20+ years ago in relation to the present day.
- The change in generational needs in the industry.
- How people should look at their homes as an investment and how to improve that investment.
- The upcoming changes in the next 3-5 years to the landscape industry.
- How Ed organizes his day as an entrepreneur.
- How to look at your business differently to amplify your personal strengths.
- How to communicate with multiple teams.
- Advice to future entrepreneurs on starting their own company.
You can read more about Hansen Lawn and Gardens here: http://www.greensideup.com