In this episode of the Ottawa Entrepreneurs podcast, Pat hosts Matt Pulickal.
Matt is the founder of Ottawa Physiotherapy & Sport Clinics. They are a consortium of full-service physiotherapy clinics located in the heart of Orleans, Westboro and Barrhaven. The relaxed atmosphere of their clinics provides an ideal environment to recover from an injury and to improve function and quality of life.
Matt shares his journey and lessons he’s learned while growing his business from one to three locations across Ottawa. Here are some highlights from our conversation:
- Matt shares insight behind Ottawa Physiotherapy & Sport Clinics and the work that they do.
- He share’s how his background put him on his current entrepreneurial path.
- The timeline of his expansion and how he operates them on a day to day basis.
- Matt shares his mindset behind delegating area’s of the business to others.
- He shares his thoughts on the importance of making time for yourself as a busy entrepreneur.
- His insight into any major changes to his industry in the next 3-5 years.
- How Matt prioritizes his day as a busy entrepreneur.
- Matt shares his advice to entrepreneurs who may encounter an “Act now or lose out” situation.
- And finally, Matt shares his upcoming experience with the Rio Summer Olympics.
You can read more about Ottawa Physiotherapy & Sport Clinics here: Ottawa Physiotherapy & Sport Clinics