In this episode of the Ottawa Entrepreneurs Podcast, Pat hosts Scott Stern. Scott’s story is unique as he is ex-CIA agent from the United States and is now a founder of his own marketing agency based in Chicago, IL.
Scott specializes in inbound and digital marketing for businesses who have a difficult market to attract. With Scott’s particular background in the CIA, he found a passion for analysis and strategy. His experiences with the CIA have allowed him to take a different approach to marketing for his clients, in a refreshing way.
Scott shares his valuable and unique insights into the following.
- The marketing services he specializes in and offers his clientele.
- The correlation between marketing and the CIA .
- The draw to owning his own small business and the changes he experienced when coming from a large company.
- New changes to the marketing industry that Scott has noticed.
- Changes happening in the marketing industry in the next 3-5 years.
- How Scott prioritizes his day as a small business owner.
- The value of strategy before tactics in marketing when it comes to being a small business owner.
You can visit Scott’s site here for more detail: http://www.centralmarketing.agency/