In this episode of the Ottawa Entrepreneurs Podcast, Pat hosts Sari Cantor. She’s a partner with Recruiting In Motion.
Recruiting In Motion is an Ottawa based B2B recruiting company that is a unique way of assisting employers with their permanent, temporary and consultant hiring needs in a variety of levels, skills and services. They are the only agency in Ottawa who capture video clips of applicants for employers seeking the right fit. Sari is an expert and public speaker in all area’s of job search, labour trends and hiring strategies.
Sari shares her valuable and unique insights into her industry and unique agency. She covers the following.
- A full description of Recruiting In Motion and what they offer.
- The changes in the recruiting industry in the past 20 years.
- The older demographic who is looking for work in today’s industry.
- How she keeps balanced and organized as a busy entrepreneur.
- Tips to entrepreneurs to help take work off their plate.
- Her opinion on core competencies and strengths in all acts of business.
You can find out more about Recruiting In Motion here: http://www.recruitinginmotion.com/