How to Find, Attract and Recruit New Employees during the Pandemic
A Webinar Designed to Help Business Owners and Managers Learn New and Unconventional Recruiting Strategies
Recruiting new staff is a major problem for most businesses in Ottawa (and Canada) today. According to the BDC, 55% of Canadian businesses are struggling to hire the workers they need. According to Stats Canada, there were 731,900 job vacancies in Canada at the end of the second quarter in 2021, primarily in the construction, retail, manufacturing, accommodation, food services, trucking and healthcare industries.
- Why most recruiting posts and ads fail and what to do to improve them
- How to design recruiting ads that will work in a Covid-19 environment
- Where to advertise to find good people in 2021
- How to design a recruiting campaign that get results during the pandemic
- How to build a 5 star online employer reputation
- How to avoid the 5 most common mistakes that employers make during recruiting
- How to impress candidates and motivate them to become new employees
- How to stand out from the competition and attract more qualified candidates
- How to become a talent magnet and a highly sought after employer
who should attend
Early Bird Registration Date: Friday, October 22, 2021
All early bird registrants will receive a complimentary copy of Extension’s new e-book:
“11 Ways to Grow Your Business During and After the Pandemic.”
Founder and CEO, Extension Marketing
Pat is the Founder and CEO of Extension Marketing, a new breed of marketing agency serving some of North America’s best known brands. Pat was formerly Executive Vice-President and Chief Marketing Officer at the Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group, President and CEO of the Ottawa 67s, and Regional Manager of Nationwide Advertising Service.
Pat is the host of the Ottawa Entrepreneurs podcast
Senior Consultant, Extension Marketing
Steve Klein is a Senior Consultant at Extension Marketing. Previously, he was the CEO at Ottawa’s Marketing Breakthroughs Inc. (MB) between 1995 and 2019. During his more than 20 years as MB’s Creative Director, he wrote and produced hundreds of successful radio, television and video commercials, as well as dozens of successful direct mail campaigns, outdoor billboards and digital ad campaigns on Google, Facebook and YouTube.
Steve is the author of the bestselling book JobWise and the former host of two nationally syndicated radio shows, A Motivational Minute and CareerWise.
Together, Pat and Steve have over 20 years of combined experience in recruitment marketing – and helping clients recruit top talent.
About Extension Marketing
Extension Marketing was founded by Ottawa native Pat Whalen in 2014 following a 20-year career as a Sports Marketing Executive. During the past seven years, Whalen has built Extension into Canada’s leading virtual marketing firm. Extension offers a unique, one-stop, full-service solution to clients across Canada and the U.S.